I accept cash, checks, and credit cards (visa, MC, and Discover including HSA).
- 90 minute evaluation and treatment is $250
- 120 minute evaluation and treatment (for simultaneous ortho and pelvic issues, or 2-3 different ortho issues) is $300
- 60 minute follow up appointments are $165
- Additional $20 for distances >15 miles from Oakland
For Medicare patients, the fee structure is fixed (per MC guidelines).
- 60-90 minute evaluation and treatment is $175-$225
- 60-90 minute follow up appointments are $125-$191
Benefits of Treatment Out of Network
Receiving treatment from an out of network provider is very often faster than waiting for an opening with an in-network provider. For many patients, out of network services are also cheaper, especially with high deductible plans. Using an out of network provider also allows patients to know precisely how much each visit will cost without the uncertainty of insurance coverage, claims rejection, or stalling tactics from insurance companies.
Direct Access for PT in California
Physical Therapists can evaluate and treat patients without a referral for 45 days or 12 visits; whichever comes first. To avoid a lapse in treatment, your physical therapist is happy to direct the evaluation report to any MD, DO, PA, NP, or DC who also provides care for this issue. To assist provider support, patients may want to request referral ahead of time.